Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Welcome to Rachel's Knitting Room Blog! This blog has been set up to go along with our Yahoo Group. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch. We do 1 KAL (Knit Along) on the 3rd Monday of each month. If you'd like to join us we'd love to have you! Please come and Visit us for more info :o)

Followers

Our January 2009 Crytic Message KAL Winner!

We have a winner!!!!!! My cryptic message was, "Right Behind You" & there was 1 person who had it exactly right.....The winner is Geri G. Geri, congratulations!!!!! Email me with your snail mail address & I will be mailing you some major chocolate......We had two who were so close by guessing "Right After You" & if Geri hadn't guessed right on I would have made a draw between these two guesses... "Right After You" was guessed by twetybyrd33 & by KathyMLM....To these two members I will be giving a couple of patterns of your choice.....Thanks Rachel for letting me have my fun with this game!!!! I can tell that the members really enjoy it by their postive comments!!!! Til the next one!!!!! Oh yes, there will be more!!! Thanks for partaking everyone & thanks for making Rachel's group such a delight that it is.....Marilyn

0 comments: