Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Welcome to Rachel's Knitting Room Blog! This blog has been set up to go along with our Yahoo Group. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch. We do 1 KAL (Knit Along) on the 3rd Monday of each month. If you'd like to join us we'd love to have you! Please come and Visit us for more info :o)

Followers

Our 2009 Dishcloth Pattern-a-Day Countdown to Christmas 18

Christmas countdown banner


.
Monday December 07, 2009
.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
.
Puff Flower Spa Cloth
.
.
Here is a helpful video tutorial for the puff stitch...it shows you basically how it is done...she's not doing it in the round and she has a double crochet in between the puff stitches but you get the basic idea:
.
.
The photo above is the sample I did yesterday...it's not exactly like the pattern...I was having a hard time with the pattern rows doing the 2sc in one st., ch1, sk 1sc, so I just did a single crochet in each stitch on all the rows and worked 3 sc in the corners...The flower came out real cute but I think I did mine a little too tight cuz the little granny square made my finished cloth look a bit wonky...after I wet it, I was able to stretch it out so it was semi square"ish" and I'm pretty happy with the overall look of it...I think it's a real pretty and unique design!

Click on the Tree to see Day 19 of our Countdown
.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

0 comments: