Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Welcome to Rachel's Knitting Room Blog! This blog has been set up to go along with our Yahoo Group. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch. We do 1 KAL (Knit Along) on the 3rd Monday of each month. If you'd like to join us we'd love to have you! Please come and Visit us for more info :o)

Followers

Final Day to Enter Cryptic Message KAL Contest is Thursday January 29, 2009

Hi everyone ~ Thursday noon, January 29, 2009 will be the closing date & time for the Cryptic Message KAL for our January Kal....We have quite a few entries & a lot of very good guesses from which a winner will emerge to receive the prize.... Remember 1 guess per person.....When the winner is announced please email me with your mailing address & I will be sending out a prize to you....I am thinking of some major chocolate here....nothing goes better with knitting.....I would like the winner to let the group know that they received their prize & just what it was.... I think Rachel said she was going to include something too ..... This KAL contest is a lot of fun for me & I know Rachel appreciates it also for her group....Thank you so much for all the kind remarks....

Best of luck to everyone..... Marilyn

0 comments: