Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Welcome to Rachel's Knitting Room Blog! This blog has been set up to go along with our Yahoo Group. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch. We do 1 KAL (Knit Along) on the 3rd Monday of each month. If you'd like to join us we'd love to have you! Please come and Visit us for more info :o)

Followers

Our January 2010 KAL Announcement!


When:

Monday, January 18, 2010

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What You Will Need:

Size 4.5mm Knitting Needles
100% Worsted Weight Cotton

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Suggested Colours:

Anything your heart desires will do for this one!

I have tested it using a solid, a variegated, a twisted, a self-striping, as well as a combination of two different solid colours and they all look great, so it's totally up to you.

My favourite look was the one I did using two solid colours that I alternated every second row.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Stitches Used:

Knit, purl, and slip stitches.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Any questions or concerns feel free to email me at ramavasc@yahoo.com

Hugs,
Rachel

Where you can find me:

Twitter:

Knits by Rachel:

Rachel's Knitting Corner:

Rachel's Knitting Room:

0 comments: