Get your needles and cotton ready...our next KAL is coming up!
It will begin on MONDAY, OCTOBER 19th!
* For this pattern you will need:
Size US 6#/4mm needles
1 ball cotton yarn or cotton tots
* For the colour think HALLOWEEN!!...Orange, Black, Green, Purple, Grey. This dishcloth pattern will have a Halloween theme to it. But as always, don't worry if you don't have these colours on hand...whatever you have will do too.
* The designer has given us the option of using two different colours which will give it Contrasting Stripes on the top and bottom of this pattern.
* In her sample she has used Orange and Black...orange being the main colour and black being the contrast colour so you would need more orange than black if this is the option you choose.
* I will be using a Dark Green for my main colour and a Deep Purple for my Contrast Colour.
* If you choose to use more than one colour for your kal I will write a little note to let you know when to change colours.
* PLEASE NOTE: It's not necessary at all to use more than one colour for this kal, it's just been suggested by the designer for something fun and a little different!
* And remember, if you're not the tightest of knitters don't be afraid to go with a smaller needle size for a better stitch definition.
* The instructions will be emailed daily as "special notice" to ensure that everyone gets them...if you are on daily digest and you don't want to wait for the digest to come in for your daily rows, you can always come to the group site to see the posted rows. As soon as I post them they will appear on the group!
* I will also be posting the links for the daily rows on our Group Blog as well as daily progress pics so feel free to check our blog.
* After I post them to the group, I will make a text copy of them just in case anyone misses the post, and I will put them in the group FILES section under, "Our Group Knit Alongs"...just look for "October 2009 KAL".
* Feel free to email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have about our next KAL!
Looking forward to next Monday Morning!
Where you can find me:
Knits by Rachel:
Rachel's Knitting Corner:
Rachel's Knitting Room: