Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Welcome to Rachel's Knitting Room Blog! This blog has been set up to go along with our Yahoo Group. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch. We do 1 KAL (Knit Along) on the 3rd Monday of each month. If you'd like to join us we'd love to have you! Please come and Visit us for more info :o)

Followers

Our May 2009 Knit Along "Little Garden Girl"

.
This is the pattern I that I came up for our May 2009 Mystery Dishcloth Knit Along in Rachel's Knitting Room called, "Little Garden Girl".
.
Thanks to all for knitting along with us on this one! I hope you enjoyed it! This pattern was a lot of fun for me to work with!
.
I have created a photo album on the group for our finished KAL photos...mine above was knit with Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in the colour Soft Violet with size 4mm needles.
.
If you would like to add this pattern to your projects in Ravelry, here is the link to this pattern in there as well.
.
Can't wait for our next KAL! I have been trying to track down the designer of a pattern that is no longer available online...I was finally able to talk with her and she has given our group permission to use her pattern! I'm so excited cuz it's going to be something really different and unique! I will post more about it later!
.
Thanks again for knitting along with us!
.
Take care and have a great week!
.
Hugs,
:o)
Rachel

0 comments: