Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Welcome to Rachel's Knitting Room Blog! This blog has been set up to go along with our Yahoo Group. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch. We do 1 KAL (Knit Along) on the 3rd Monday of each month. If you'd like to join us we'd love to have you! Please come and Visit us for more info :o)

Followers

January 2009 Cryptic KAL U/RT~Right Behind You

U / RT ~ Right Behind You
Created by Marilyn Wallace
.
Here is my finished cryptic kal photo...I love the way it turned out! I knit it with one of Bernat Handicrafter's Colonial Colours, Boston Blue! I really love this colour! Thanks again Marilyn for designing this pattern for our KAL!
.
~ ~ ~ ~
.
Just a reminder that our next KAL will be starting on Monday, February 16th! I know it's a bit late but I have designed a pattern for us that will have somewhat of a Valentine theme to it...but as usual, any colour will do as long as it's solid. I'm doing mine in Rose Pink. This pattern will have knits, purls, and yarn overs in it. More info will follow later :o)
.
~ ~ ~ ~
.
Hope all is well with everyone!
.
Hugs,
:o)
Rachel

0 comments: