Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Welcome to Rachel's Knitting Room Blog! This blog has been set up to go along with our Yahoo Group. We are a very friendly and helpful bunch. We do 1 KAL (Knit Along) on the 3rd Monday of each month. If you'd like to join us we'd love to have you! Please come and Visit us for more info :o)

Followers

Our November 2008 KAL

~ Heavenly Trio by Carol Callaway ~
.
I want to send out a huge thank you to all who participated! I know it was a bit of a challenge for some of you but I am so happy that we were all able to work together to help one another out!

I also would like to thank Carol Callaway for designing such a pretty cloth and allowing us to use it for our November KAL! You can find this pattern and a lot more in her yahoo group, Knitted Kitty Creations Dishcloths

You can also see some of her other beautiful dishcloth designs that she has for sale on her site, Knitted Kitty Creations

If anyone would like to upload their finished photos to the group, I have made a photo album called, November 2008 KAL ~ Heavenly Trio.

If you would like to add this pattern to your projects on Ravelry, you can link it to: Heavenly Trio Dishcloth by Knitted Kitty~Carol

I hope you all enjoyed this one as much as I did.

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American Friends!

Hugs,
:o)
Rachel

0 comments: